What I am Doing

Friday 29 June 2007

Inspiration and Favourite Places

My life in Spain is differentiated into two different parts. Firstly, the wet North and Asturias, one of the most beautiful areas in the World (In my very humble opinion). Then down to the Mediterranean lifestyle of Valencia, a fantastic place to live and work. The landscapes are different, the people are different and the lifestyles are different.

However there are also other places in Spain that are special to me and here I have included some photos of the most impressive places I have been to in Spain, for whatever reason, nostalgia, wow factor or simply put pure beauty.


Have a good look. If you have any questions about any of the places or would like to know where they are then get in touch with me on devanio66@gmail.com



















No comments: